CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Hey Folks,So I know the last few months have been extremely...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Hey Folks,

So I know the last few months have been extremely rough for us. In particular, the macro economic environment has thrashed pretty much the whole market and CXO has been the target of a very deliberate campaign to undermine us by a combination of retail shorters and the Big End Of Town to attempt to capitalise on the general market panic and to scoop up as many shares as they can.

BUT

This will fade shortly.

Remember that we are a ZERO DEBT company. We have an extremely in demand commodity, we have a rapidly growing warchest of cashflow, we are rapidly steaming towards nameplate status for spodumene production (something I'm personally expecting in the next few months at the latest) and are very very rapidly drilling now that we have a very significiant amount of cash flow coming in and will likely have massive resource expansion shortly given we have 15 rigs going at it right now and likely a whole lot of backlogged results which will have to be released in the not too distant future.

KEEP THE FAITH. This market will turn and those with discipline will massively capitalise!

We are at the tail end of the tax selling season. People have today and tomorrow left to do crap on us, after that, those trying to crash the share price loose a lot of their steam from ordinary retail holders who need a bit of cash to cover the tax bills or rejig their portfolios etc and the tide will begin to turn in our favour. We are almost there, people like Stu360 who have very solid track records when it comes to whats going on inside the organisation have told us we are in for a massive July and our next shipment of Spodumene to China will likely be leaving very very shortly.

Forget about the belly aching around annoucements right now. It makes zero logical sense for Gareth and the BOD to waste any potential positive news ammunition in this kind of a negative sentiment tax selling market but come July 1st the calculus of that changes dramatically.

They get two more days to mess with us. After that, we are back in contested airspace with factors almost certainly beginning to load heavily in our favour from then. Trust the team, they got us this far and we are right on the edge of the tipping point. Don't be a chump and let someone trick you out of your future because of the last two days of tax season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.