CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Hi nevchev,First, I admit to appreciating your long term...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Hi nevchev,

First, I admit to appreciating your long term perspective and patience in the little ASX world. I agree in the general sentiment, and have held CXO for many years. For perspective, I’ve held since 2019, my largest holding was 1.7M units, and I’m now down to just shy of a mil. Traded with the up/down times and saved on CGT. Long game strategy, pending personal liquidity demands.

To further the discussion…

As I see it, Gareth hasn’t really achieved much other than a new office, paid some folks to build a DMS plant, organised some additional drilling, added 100M shares to registry and declined Tesla BS (I recognise this is a harsh assessment, but indulge me).

The success we have realised is largely as a result of the many years of extensive and impressive efforts of SB. He battled through some brutal times - Li price crash, financial woes, exploration ups and downs, offtakes, FID, etc - and when SP hit the $0.01 area, my knees were knocking and teeth grinding in my sleep. But through it all he made a point of keeping the SHs informed for most of the way and at good intervals.

The above said, I reflect on the adage “how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time”, and wish to embolden our new CEO to work a bit more in this manner.

Gareth, please learn how to keep SHs & BEOT informed. The current SP is as a result of many factors, but if you can regularly update on all the positive and negative CXO happenings, you can (to a point) negate the false information of GS, CS etc, minimise the subsequent shorters impact and limit the fluctuations of SP.

IMO, to produce a monthly update of the company happenings to market is not an excessive ask. 30mins a month to reflect and make dot points. Then have your comms team get it to publish.

These efforts will give the uncertain, poorly read and less informed retail SHs the chance to make better decisions about their investment and allow for a more gradual rise in SP on the path to production and printing money.

Have faith CXO holders!

We will be a >$3 SP in not too long (subjective).

We will have strong dividends for many years.

We will be a successful long term company.

But for now, the management approach is lacking polish, and could do with better strategic dialogue.

One bite at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.