CXO 8.89% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-28549

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    let me remind skeptics what Manderson said on the 11th of May in an article of Motley fool:

with the resumption of full mining activities at Grants, we were able to produce, transport and load an additional 2,000 tonnes onto the St Andrew as part of our sales agreements with Yahua.

That ship carried 5,500 tonnes, more than the initial parcel of 3,500 tones agreed to be shipped in May

The other point I will make if I may, Silver lady capacity is around 16,835 tonnes which makes perfect sense that it is destined to carry the remaining tones of lithium from Core Lithium

If it is loaded to its full capacity, that means 5500+16835= 22,335 tonnes which is way more than the agreed total amount of 18,500 tonnes and more money in our debt free balance sheet

shipping additional tones at the spot price is awesome at the current price

The big rerate will come once the full commission of dense media separation plant at Finniss and complete ramp up of the integrated operation which he said is the company’s focus

This guy came from a blue chip company (Rio) and communicate to savvy investors when there is substantial news, not the hype of junior companies that benefits only the traders

I have been building my position and confident that the increased short positions (currently around ?9 percent) is so beneficial to the company’s share price once the company delivers on its promises which I have seen the evidence of it. We all know what short squeeze will do to the share price once the bombshell is dropped

My thoughts only, not an investment advice

Cheers,Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ $3.078M 32.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 334881 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.