CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-28656

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    There seems to be an elitist view of holders on here that aren't "in it for the long term, screw the SP, we are believers" types.

There are a range of strategies and goals, and no one is superior to another.

But we seem to agree the SP does not reflect a fair value currently, and that, imo, is largely down to a lack of communication. This feeds the negative perception in the market, even when info comes out the shorts are not scared off, and just bank on another dip. I think all holders should be frustrated. even the long term idealists.

We want CXO to be a player, then we should want the SP to move to a point that reflects that ambition, and sets a proper baseline. It's no point pretending and hoping one day the market will catch up, and the end of the rainbow arrives. It needs to progress gradually. And that is what is not happening, as much as we believe the company is doing all the right things.

One day it may pop, double overnight. Woohoo, great. A TO comes in. Awesome. But I'm not counting on that. The only reliable indicator is the progress of the SP, and that needs to improve if in the face all the hurdles, it is to eventually overcome the market negativity.

Whether I, or anyone else on here, is being negative means jack squat. The only thing that matters is the market and the SP is a reflection of that, and that is stunted because of radio silence from the company. I call that bleeding obvious. Lump it, or ignore, simple. But I will not be silenced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.