CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

I agree,If the retail ranks were gonna panic and run for the...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    I agree,

If the retail ranks were gonna panic and run for the hills, in the belief that all was lost etc they would have done so during the tax sell off a few weeks ago like idiots like User3 were suggesting would happen. Instead, they held the line, didn't dip into the 80s and by the looks of things from a few of the technical analysis boffins charts, it actually looks like were back in the up trend channel again (as was suggested by a few a while back once we got some momentum with the shipments).

My guess (and it is just a guess) but I think come the quarterly report being released that were suddenly loaded and sitting on a warchest of hundreds of millions of dollars (expected to grow further hundreds of millions of dollars each quarter we move forward), the market will finally begin to catch on that there is serious money to be made with a bet on CXO and the shorters will begin to fill their trousers and get out with whatever they can either collect on the way out or at least minimise their damage.

Happy with yesterdays annoucement. All was on schedule and on target for fulfilling our consignments. All we need now is that good quarterly to come, some news around if we have hit name plate production (or at least are getting close to it to relax the market that all is well), a solid annoucement soon giving the shareholders an idea of what the agenda is moving forward for the next few months like Stephen Biggins used to do and with a bit of luck (or maybe not so much if Stu is on the money again, which I suspect he is) some news releases about the drilling campaign, the gold we supposedly have at BP33 or a resource upgrade.

Even a couple of those this month would really light a fire under the share price. If we managed to get most of them, I suspect those people who have been terrorising the company are gonna be feeling very very sorry for themselves!

Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 12/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.