CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-28781

1. 5,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    imo, (such cliche), fell the annoucement was brief, too brief, but also a good thing,
    leaves teave teh door open (cliche) for better News flow. Space annoucement not bundle... giving hte impression mangement is commuciating with sharehiolder and Market, while many of us feel more weekly updates would be good for our nerves.

undecided a bit mysellves? worndering if a TO is brewing in back ground...and that a series of very positiive announcemnt would bloster our SP therefore enticing a much better perium... i looking at min 2.10 and Shares, value at 2.40. leave lot for a incoming to have good balance with impending revenue and those other valuable assets (which need to progress faster to be in mix),

as my target to see what happens next is $2 mid next year. it will only be now if that revenue is as many of use have forecast is correct and is said in a company forcast which in the present environment many or most companies will no longer too..
    PLS tell use what there lot is being sold for and yet we might have to in part wait for quearterly but that may not show wha the exact prcing is or was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.