CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-28840

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Having an operational business with a postive cash flow will be one of the major events for CXO, if it occurs before nameplate then happy days. One of the biggest kick in the guts in the last 12 months was the $100 million institutional investment when at the time we thought that Core had enough to get going.

In that time BP33 has had a head start and a large drilling campaign so hopefully that placement in the long run will be beneficial in shortening timeframes. Just like PLS aquiring Altura and using capital to turn it around, it has resulted in a massive boom for them.

In addition, PLS had a massive reaction from the market when they finally became cash positive and followed through with massive increases to the cash pile with each quarterly. We haven't reached that announcement yet but the quarterly is not far off.

Is it frustrating where our SP is? Absolutely, but there are so few companies that are coming online for lithium production and we are on the verge of the next major milestone. Getting the mine operational was huge. Getting orders out is huge. Getting nameplate and BP33 operational will be huge.

Ideally we'll see that reflected in the SP, but just as some are starved for announcements, I've seen companies release on such a high frequency it quickly became meaningless. We're just on that quiet part of the curve where disinformation can suit bears or whatever, if your smart with money you could have ridden the wave with them.

If you're long, there's lots to look forward to this calender year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $334.4K 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1102611 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2467572 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.