CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

@Whiskey49Our first qrtly will be massive for the share price,...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    @Whiskey49

Our first qrtly will be massive for the share price, obviously, but the assumptions being made on these threads about massive profits are yet to be confirmed for normal operations going forward.

The big issues that the BEOT rats are constantly harping on about are resource size, large drilling campaign to address this BUT there are no guarantees that the results will be what is needed.

Whilst many are concentrating on what price we will get for each shipment it is the AISC that are critical, especially given the cost inflation that is rampant in the mining industry will no doubt reduce our profits, the investment houses are constantly harping on about CXO is on the high side of the cost curve compared to the other big players due to the multiple small resources even though they are close together, but moving the material is still an additional cost to operations.

The current drilling campaign will not be cheap, as costs here are also going through the roof, I suspect we will not have as much money in the bank as some are predicting, yes we did raise money to fund the drilling campaign as well as other initiatives but I think it will be another quarter before we see any meaningful increase in cash for the market to take notice.
    As for all the concerns about the silence from management, wr are in the ASX 200 and that is not how mining companies operate once they have their big pants on.

SB was great at getting the attention of the market to get the plant funded and construction under way but he indicated when he left that he was not a production CEO, rather an explorer CEO so the constant bashing of management is very misguided in my view and serves no purpose.

Just my thoughts

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.157M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 721293 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 223000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.