CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Hi All,Long time reader and follower and enjoy the thread !When...

1. 1,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Hi All,

Long time reader and follower and enjoy the thread !

When you do your research on the wider Li market looking at the current hopefuls and timelines to production, mixed in with capital required to get into the game, (money is no longer free!) Its very hard to ignore and not envy the position that CXO finds itself in.

The current short % whilst frustrating allows us the opportunity to get in or top up with plenty of value upside.

The shorts have a way of hanging around and closing out with limited damage to their positions as I have experienced on other stocks, however the FA and upside from drilling and expanding LOM is compelling.

For me when I research a stock I am looking at a longer term investment horizon and future divided potential.

Whichever way you look at the situation here you have

1. Income to partially offset further expansion
    2. No Sovereign Risk
    3. In ground value upside
    4. Potential takeover target
    5. Will have increasing interest from local and overseas funds as the longer term financials become clearer
    6. Lack of actual producers ready to mine in the near term with many still stuck at DFS stage or struggling to find appropriate funding

Looking forward to reading more here as I increase my position.

As one poster mentioned last week the shorts do target registers with large retail holding % but the company has the building blocks to attract new cornerstone institutional investors and this would be a major catalyst for a rerate.

Steady as she goes...as my former boss once said to me "Never miss the boat"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $1.476M 15.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 608015 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 219105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.