CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29207

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    So where are all the fools and people yanking this stock to $1.50 and $2.00 for months. And all those morons complaining about the whinging on CXO thread - I hope you guys are happy with the SP

I have nothing against you guys, but please when you see a spade call it a spade.

What has happened today is really out of the company's control - SPOD prices falling on the open markets - but the question is how did we get here.

Thats where the DUD CEO comes into perspective. He has just not performed - I hold almost 500K shares, and that's a worry for me. I am in a heavy loss, and I am okie with that.

My rationale to invest:
    1) was about a company about to go into production in a tight spod market,
    2) which it has, but, and a big but shorters don't believe this guy can produce on time, within budget, at capacity,
    3) now add to drama the spod prices wont stay high long enough.
    4) Then you add mine life,
    5) plus their agreed pricing mechanism, which no one really knows apart from CXO management,
    6) Lastly and the biggest component - the complete silence from this DUD CEO

and you have a SP under 90cents

I guess we all wait and hope for the best.

Comparisons with PLS are utter stupidity - a well run company, with the right management, right people, and right resources

I guess the question for all of you is how do we reach out to this CEO, who doesn't really answer emails or concerns? I mean what right do shareholders have to voice their opinion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.