CXO 9.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29220

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    regal, shorters suck, stocks suck, suck suck suck!

What's left, only belief that CXO will bounce back hard, on Gareth ability, ramp up to nameplate soon.
    Stephen Biggins didn't do forward guidance in quarterly reports, Gareth Manderson does opposite.

Citi , Goldman Sachs has their price formulas, obviously pretty damn poor. Remember 2H 2022 Macquarie Bank valuation was $1.80, MB revised down due to other institutions coming on board.

Shorters address the above combined with their own conclusions on falling commodity prices, China inability to stimulate economy, CXO unknowns.

Just my opinions but easy to shoot of nonsense posts, I maybe younger than most but I read alot.

Of course we all need chill pills, frustrations sure.

In time Core Lithium will out perform the market on long-term fundamentals due to mass revenues going forward for the next decade when spodumene selling above 2000UST plus, remember Stephen Biggins stated CXO profitable at 700UST. All good @CXO.

The bigger picture extremely positive ignore the noise, sentiment will change again, global warming sucks.

Ukraine war sucks massively, but the the positive outways negatives for a successful Core Lithium.

Good luck regal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.267M 21.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1081519 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1121658 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.