CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Beyond the gremlins of a start up (which are understandable &...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Beyond the gremlins of a start up (which are understandable & reasonable) there are some future issues I simply do not like:

1) That 2025 productivity should be less than 2024 - to me that's just unacceptable.
    2) It's unclear when the open pit will run out of ore but I believe it was stated on the call that is 2025/6.
    3) With point 2 in mind I think BP33 is just to far behind - FID not even done yet so for me the risk of Finnis running out before BP33 takes over is a risk I'm not prepared to take.
    4) CEO is, as I have said from the start, not qualified for this job.
    5) Today on the call I learnt the pit did not just have a bit of water in it - it was full. This was clearly know to the BEOT but not retail.
    6) The banks on the call GS and CITI (our biggest shorters) seemed very chummy with management and on first name basis (maybe tis is just the Ozzie way but I did not like it). It also seemed to me from their questions they knew all about the issues.

With the above in mind I think my money can do better elsewhere and have moved most of it out of CXO into better run companies. I still hold about 10% for the LT and have put in my draw.

DYOR and this is certainly not advice but I am sharing my thoughts based on my above points. Feel free to comment on my points in case you think I have something wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.