CXO 0.00% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29513

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Hi All,

I fully understand to all that bought higher and now have significant paper loss but in investment my rule is never using the emotion. I use my brain, my calculator and think logically. Yes we do have problems but I believe all problems can be solved. One thing that I always use is fundamental, and I am proud of Buffet's follower. I can see Lithium is very much still early and I can see so many ICE cars in the whole world (billion cars yes they are bilions) and I can estimate the Li used in next 20 years. To be easy for myself, I am targeting 10 years then I compare CXO with all other so called "explorers" and incoming producers. Well, do more DD that so many are in other countries have the issue (look at LKE, Leo, etc)..

with my simple thinking, I can see that the only producer soon is CXO and LTR and I am PLS holder that very happy confirming their Q that cash is the king maker. In this world, whoever has produced and sold Li, will be cash maker and that is huge. With this simple strategy, I never sell my CXO and in fact I am buying more than 100k shares again using my super. I am preparing not for tomorrow, but for next 10 years.

All my opinion only and not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $471.0K 4.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 5983940 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 2408476 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.