CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

I don't think there would be many investors that...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I don't think there would be many investors that wouldn't have been disappointed reading that update. In the absence of guidance to the contrary, I know I had expectations of a better upramp rate. Not only that, it would appear that they are some way off rectifying this excess fines material problem. If the fix is seriously flotation then I say that is a serious fk up and a expensive and slow fix at that. Let's hope not.

it was good that they finally came clean on this information. The rate to which information has been able to leak in relation to other aspects would give me every reason to be suspicious about the information in this latest information being responsible for the slide in SP in recent times also.

Finally, for me the other big unknown now is whether they can even meet the demands of their current contracts and of course we still don't know the terms. What we do know is this initial contract that has now been filled is likely a sugar hit in comparison.

So no I do not think it is unreasonable for investors to feel disappointed. i know I sure was and am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.