CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I am thinking the same, State street holding average is higher...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I am thinking the same, State street holding average is higher and lot of us topped up more to cover it.So expecting to go above .90 within short term due to the stabilised lithium price and more recovery announcement in few months time.I listened a lithium news and it’s says kind of India ,Africa etc looking to produce more local cheaper ev and trucks and they are engaging to buy lower grade lithium from suppliers.The surplus production analysis for 2024 is a mad calculation and cheaper ev production companies are ready to wipe out all low grade lithium in coming years to produce cheaper evs and trucks.
    The OLECTRA ,MEGHAETRON etc producing cheaper truck and buses in India with 150 to 200 kms range and available under 40000 USD , this is only the price they can afford it.So the insane buy is coming next year again from vehicle makers and no car companies accepting this fact at the moment.Tesla Musk will cry again next year and say we didn’t get enough high grade lithium due to lack of low processing volume from cathode refinery.We will wait for all this to hear soon…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.