CXO 3.09% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29675

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Whisky we both know that SH that get in early can “ ride the waves”more easily than those that buy in when the SP is at a higher price .True management can’t be updating SH every day but I think in this case CXO management have let their retail investors down .Think most SH know that and I’m damn sure they do ,but would never admit to it . Li pricing has come off the boil so we have to accept some downturn in SP but talking about where the SP was 2or 3 years ago doesn’t help som SH . We have all got in early on some stocks and it’s a hell of a lot easier to accept a downturn when the SP falls near 20% in a few days . Though not many fall as rapidly as CXO has and I can understand why many SH are upset. Which ever way you look at it I think the company could have handled issues a lot better.
  2. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Interesting post Whisky, IMO management could run our MC to zero and you would still be defending them with the “that’s mining” line. You mention our SP is multiples above where it was a few years back, but you fail to mention where SP is now down nearly 70% from recent highs. Are you suggesting management should not take responsibility for mining failures? With respect you are losing credibility here. The market has clearly spoken , you just cannot seriously defend management’s failures here. Our company has underperformed, as a business who takes responsibility?
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.