CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Thankyou moriwaki, tobiasroy and others for your support. Thanks...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Thankyou moriwaki, tobiasroy and others for your support. Thanks Dancing for the relay of the conversation. It's out of my control what you do. Shareholders that are upset has a right to be. They only had 7-8 weeks as a reason for the problems. No, big No. The forecast is for the next two years. If there was no water in the pit and they had access from day one, they would still have the same production problems. All they would have is 20kt extra for the three months processed at 30 June. The problem is not recovery, it's not at the DMS. It's at the crusher, the rocks are too fine and falling at the sift. SB (a geolist) said a flotation was not required due to the mineral composition. Cxo currently has more fines than products. The rock (fines) are falling out before going into the DMS. Bp33 is behind schedule, it has nothing to do with Grant. These are management issues. Has nothing to do with weather or DMS. Management need to prove itself. I sold a bundle, I can buy back, trade or try elsewhere. I have options. I caution those who act by HC posts blindly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.