CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Pretty much similar to my opinion, a decent discovery or...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3898
    Pretty much similar to my opinion, a decent discovery or additional tonnage would be a short term sugar hit to the share price, but as you point out, the recovery rates though the plant will improve but these improvements will be gradual, but much more meaningful for the operation, the development of BP33 might have some possible regulatory pot holes and possible unexpected delays, but I think given that they are operating and have got other pits into production already the overall execution risk is pretty low. Pretty much the only worst case scenario is probably something like a geotechnical study and flattening of pit wall angles which might increase the strip ratios or something like an additional enviro permitting thing like more drainage controls or monitoring equipment etc weeks and months delays and or marginal +/-10% metrics stuff.

The medium term danger is things drifting along with cash being depleted and something going wrong either with the off-take and/or Li prices and then having the company "caught out" by changed circumstances, this is why I need to see a company like CXO having good cost controls, under=promising and over-delivering, and a large cash balance to be able to deal with any unexpected "potholes". I get the whole "lazy balance sheet" argument, but this is mining and resources, an inherently capital intensive and risky unpredictable industry with volatile prices and unreliable business partners, so lazy balance sheets are the difference between administration and living to fight another day.

Selling seems a bit overdone and I will be watching for an entry point myself.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.