CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Trying to help as many stragglers to understand as possible.In...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Trying to help as many stragglers to understand as possible.
    In my opinion, now is the wrong time to sell. There is every possibility it can go lower. The SP will be above $1 but not tday. Did the shorts have knowledge of the report? I believe so. They have forced many mums and dads to sell But they may not be winning. On Monday they increased and drove the SP down, they were not able to cover. Someone is buying up the shares. On Tuesday, they tried another panic sell, only to be met with more buying. 1 sell= 1 buy. They are trying to get more to sell but the volumes are dropping. It appears they can't cover.
    There is a problem at the crusher, the pressure is too high or the space gap is too low. These are simple fixes. Reason I say this is there are 90- 100kt of fines (under size) pebbles to only 20kt spod produced. The pebbles are falling through the sift. The hole size and shape of the sift may have to change. This is what they are looking at right now. The DMS is similar to gold panning. The heavy gold fall to the bottom, leaving the sand and rocks to be washed away. The DMS works opposite, the light lithium rocks sit the top while non lithium fall to the bottom. With flotation, the lithium rocks float while the heavier non lithium sinks. The problem will be sorted, hard to know when. But, you can build a new mine with new equipments in 12 months. You have to walk through the whole process from ground to battery. This is what you've invested in. The reason for bp33 to be re studied is the volume of ore has increased and they may need a better approach to the larger deposit. Only you can fix your pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.