CXO 2.38% 10.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29877

1. 2,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

I just want to post this because we are all intoshares and we may only have a small amount investment like we all started outdoing. Some like me invested for an extended period in an area where we allknow will be REALLY IMPORTANT, like EV’s

Well, I made enough money on Lithium companies to buyanother motorhome and needed to sell the old on and what my wife had decided along time ago was our grandson has a lo6t medical problems regarding sleepingfor days but when over this he is so intelligent and drive the best I haveseen.

Well, we both decided to donate the motorhome to himand let him have the same as we did, enjoy life.

Well, the reason for this post is to give you a littleboost and for you to read the following, we gave the motorhome to him.

During the change over of the vehicle to him we wentthrough the normal insurance questions, and one was.

Have you taken out any loans to buy the motorhome?

It was given to us, and we thought about a loan butdecided against it.

This is true so please all investors are you there fora quick BUCK are on the ride where your shares get to a point where you do whatwe did, BEST THING EVER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $219.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $12.75K 122.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 3344641 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1952808 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.