CXO 11.5% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29883

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Hi Rota,

I'm not an engineer so it's hard to say what they will do.

I would imagine adding a flotation circuit would get the desired recovery rates in due course, but is probably quite expensive.

Can they get recovery to 60 or 65% without flotation and just with DMS modifications??. That would probably be a good result and save the cost of flotation.

Also, is the ore at BP33 different to Grants and does BP33 have more coarse crystals, or is it the same??.

These are all questions Gareth and team will be working their way through and assessing in coming months.

Could they have the fines toll treated to Hydroxide in China, or just sell them as is. What will the price be?.

So many unknowns.

But after less than 3 months running, I'm sure they will be trying like hell to improve the plant performance.

I'm prepared to wait it out and give them a chance to address the issues - which are not dissimilar to the issues faced by other first time spodumene producers.

As others have pointed out, the capex on these projects now are massive. Double or triple what they were a few years ago. So CXO whilst not efficient yet, have a cost advantage and return on investment advantage due to their timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $2.271M 18.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 2973036 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1235619 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.