CXO 2.15% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-29989

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    I agree 100% @Stu360.

I said it on this forum back in November 22 when I spoke to him at the AGM. He was understating and downplaying everything and playing the long game so success accrues to him and the current leadership not just attributed as momentum of longhair's (SB) previous efforts.

All CEs do this. He's no caretaker CE, he's there for success so he can interview well for the next step up the mining industry food chain by turning this shop around.

A huge professional trophy in a world needing lithium projects.

I have no doubt he is doing the right thing by holders by getting this mine and concentrator to work first before shouting about possibilities.

He just put out the rubbish in the last quarterly to clear the decks for the good news he knows will follow.

- improving recoveries (48% - - - > 65-70%) - no surprises here
    - JORC resource growth from $25m of drilling largely adjacent to Grants - imagining must have revealed good secrets to chuck that much dosh at it.
    - new resource identification and definition in other areas or tenaments (start with a trickle, end with a flood)
    - sustained income covering announced FY24 expenditure
    - path to profitability
    -lastly, expansion plans.

Somewhere in there we'll understand the impacts of Yahua ceiling price and capital costs for improving recovering but the board will balance that with other news.

Garth's just managing expectations to reflect our current reality and letting the market know that the team needs time to nail this one before engineering resources are diverted and expectations are lifted by expansionary promises.

We need a opening test batsman right now, not a 20 20 striker. Garth is the steady hand CXO needs right now.

It sucks hard right now, but the upside will surely be worth it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $1.048M 11.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291805 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 292171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.