CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Reading some of the posts brought me back to writing. There are...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Reading some of the posts brought me back to writing. There are some MAJOR ISSUES AND CONCERNS here. Those still blowing smoke up the CEO backside, stop it. Hard working people's savings are being eroded. After 6 months of silence and inaction has brought us to where we are ( God knows why), then a report that serves no purpose other than make the picture worse, unnecessarily. Those crowing are still sitting in profit (for now) and their collars are slowly getting wet.
    Shortselling is greed and in someway a symptom of the management capability.
    The company has a know deposit of minerals required by the world over, be it under the current CEO or next, it will go on. Those with the banks on their tail may not have much time. My suggestion is to protect yourself sooner rather than later. The bots purpose is to destroy and the company has no response at present ( or last six months), in a month, 3 or 6 maybe too late. Perception and growth drives businesses, right now not much is showing other than silence. The entire management team should be on this right now day and night. Two thirds of the business valuation is gone and declining. The banks came for reason, to make profit. They are waiting for a CR and will be glad to help, the outstanding shorts will disappear. The retail lose.
    Good companies protect their shareholders, Musk and Jobs slept on the floor in the office to do so. HC is an outlet of shareholders concerns, the company should take it seriously. Posts with over 100 agreements are not small. What the business need right now is a plan of action to say, shorts have made the wrong choice. A plan of action that investors have confidence in. This plan was needed two weeks ago. The banks have valuation of 50c to 90c when it should be 1.20 - 1.40. Manderson should be calling every connection he has, to turn this around. A cheap TO or CR down the track is weak leadership. We need solution to recovery, steady increase in production, growing profit and resources. Any improvement can still be done better. The entire management team should be losing sleep, so investors can sleep peacefully, that's where it starts. Of course, these words will disappear without any notice from the company. Only you can protect you pocket.
    In regards to short numbers, either they still believe they can go lower and retail will fold, they have covered their position but not close, they can't close or they know the CEO will give them a ticket out with CR. You need to survive to the next financial winter.
    Last edited by regal: 01/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.