CXO 6.04% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Not sure if you will read this. But will post it anyway. Don't...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Not sure if you will read this. But will post it anyway. Don't give up, never give up.
    If you can wake up from sleep, you can find work.
    If you can find work, you can save.
    If you can save, you can grow financially.
    it's not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up.
    I met a man in his eighties in the park, people walked by like he was nothing. He was a self made multimillionaire property developer. Came to OZ with what he had on, $100 in his pocket, a plastic bag with his lunch, towel, soap and toothbrush. He lectured at Melbourne Uni, quit and went on to build four businesses. He invited me for coffee and I took the time to listen. He explained, for a person to be rich, one must first build a strong foundation. If you try to build high and fast without a foundation, it will fall down. Always build yourself, no matter what people think. Strong character and sound understanding will create strong wealth. The lithium story is at east the next decade. It's not where and when you start but how you can finish. Get the right people by your side and rebuild. Success is just one step further from the point of giving up. Many of the rich began with nothing, they got sick of being poor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.006(6.04%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.499M 17.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77141 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7210744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.