CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-30226

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    @casmack I understand exactly the emotions and concerns you're going through right now. Many others, including myself, have lost sleep over the significant decline in profits since the new CEO, GM, took over from SB a few months ago. While some shareholders may still have handsome profits, it's deeply disheartening to witness others facing substantial financial losses due to what appears to be a disastrous leadership decision.The CEO's motives and agenda have raised serious doubts among investors. His hugely unrealistically pessimistic production forecasts for 2024 and 2025, based on so inconsistent and unreliable 14-week production numbers (which, in reality, only represent a two-week continuous ramping-up period, according to his own words), have only added salts ito the wound and lifted up the uncertainty. It's baffling why he would make such bizarre and unnecessary forecasts without a clear understanding of where the numbers will lead.Given the circumstances, it's not unreasonable to question whether the CEO's intentions are truly in the best interest of the company. If anyone has a logical explanation that can shed light on the situation and alleviate these concerns, it would be welcomed by many shareholders seeking transparency and reassurance. Blaming processor CEO for all the failure, grow up and give me a break!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.