CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

So many people here were screaming for blood because there was...

1. 6,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1970
    So many people here were screaming for blood because there was not enough news. Well we have the news which can be summarised as 'the DFS got it very wrong'. First they were apparently holding back news to manipulate the market for a takeover... Nobody (myself included) considered that they may have been having such big issues and the DFS was so out. I was told by a regular poster that many here idolise 5 months ago to shut up and do some research before posting when I suggested we may not ship another 18.5mt plus another 15mt before end June...).

Now they give us it all warts and all and apparently they are manipulating the market for some other reason.

It is how it is. The fines are double what was expected, the material less competent. This is not GMs fault. He was not CEO at the DFS stage. The fact that plant has only been operating for 14 weeks matters little as the plant is not the issue. The issue is the ore.

I have little doubt that the forecasts given are as accurate as they can provide. I wish they had kept their mouths shut around 2025 as they didn't need to say anything. But not sure we would be in a much different position either way. It would not change the ore. At least now we are at what I think would be a baseline/bottom with plenty of scope to surprise on the upside.

IMO the DFS got it wrong, they will work to improve things, process and sell the fines. it could have been communicated better but at the end of the day the ore is how the ore is. CXO will still be hugely successful imo. Just going to take longer than we all expected.
    Last edited by barneydigs: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.