CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Agreed.Gareth has a good opportunity to stop the bleeding, turn...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Agreed.

Gareth has a good opportunity to stop the bleeding, turn the narrative around here and emphasis the good things that are happening here and the best days of the company are still ahead of us. Lets hope the communication is really forthcoming and that we see and hear reasons to believe in him and the board right now because I think confidence hasn't been this low since the days the Share Price touched 1 cent during the darkest days of COVID.

The world needs to know this is a speed bump, not a show stopper and that in the background you've been quietly achieving big things (if you have).I understand a fair few of these problems would be inherited from SB's time or would have arisen while he was getting himself up to speed with what was happening but right now but ultimately excuses won't cut it and we need solutions to problems proposed and clear pathways that are overcome them stated and actioned.

And these need to be in the best interests of the little guys here rather than playing into the hands of the Big End of Town again. Another CR for the shorters to close off their positions and then come at us with another wave of attacks is not gonna lift the boats of all nor likely be in the fudicary interests of most of the shareholders.

Gareth, if your sitting on some epic drill results, if the team already have solutions to address the problems or if there is anything else which will see that Share Price rebound that your quietly sitting on, now's the time for the bunny to be pulled out of the magic hat. I haven't lost faith you will come right, you were picked for a reason, prove us right that you were the right man for the job and that this is all just a speed bump that we'll laugh about in later years....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.