CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Well, you won't ever see any other producers like PLS going back...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Well, you won't ever see any other producers like PLS going back down to $1B in valuation unless lithium is no longer required for renweable energy.
    CXO is producing and printing money. It is just unique compared to LTR or other mines because it is just doing it in stages. LTR and other mines tries to define a huge resource first but then has to raise $1B+ to get to production...and yes, it still has to iron out the initial teething problems like anyone else. CXO actually holds a much greater parcel of mining land than anyone else, which literally could provide lithium forever if it wants to and the NT government will feed it with more if it ever ask for more. Only CXO can do the "stage approach" because of its low costs and such close proximity to transport and the port for shipping...let's print some money using the Grant mine first and iron out any teething problem (i.e, mining, transport, shipping, commodity trading etc..) before accelerating to major production with the other mines, which will definitely be more smooth sailing and perfectly timed with when the need for lithium really sky-rockets (i.e, beyond FY26)...that's why you will never see these levels ever again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.