CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

My thoughts before open. Get some breakfast/ coffee if you...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    My thoughts before open. Get some breakfast/ coffee if you haven't done so. If you are holding, think calmly and rationally. You are effectively now frozen at 40c by the CEO. If you sell you will get a few cents above or below, you'll have the proceeds but the loss problem remains.
    My calculations was they would only have $80-90m at end of qrt, even with 20kt of spod and fines sales. They have also had to repaid yahua $22m, leaving only $60-70m. Add $100m from this CR and $20m spp. Thie danger is CEO spends more than he earns, spent 20 years in a job paintings pretty pictures for his Rio superiors ( a good liar). It doesn't help. The only thing going forward is bp33, he also put uncertainty on this as well.
    The only metric you can now go by is assets. How much is the MC at 50,40,30, etc. The earnings against valuation. CXO will have over 50-100Mt deposit in time. Currently enough for next 10 years anyway, how much it cost to produce is another matter. 30-40c is cheap, the uncertainty is the CEO ( dic#head in charge). Explorers provide more updates and communications than CXO currently. Why??? I also believe there was a disagreement between office staff and no doubt opinions amongst workers. The EV and battery storages is not going away but accelerating, at some point this will reflect in the SP, not in the next 2 months anyway. Do you want to see this or another double is personal choice and financial situation. CXO has great assets but execution is amateur at best. Go by HC posts and you end up with a hole in your pocket. Use the space between the ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.