CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

No take overs should be accepted anywhere in the immediate...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    No take overs should be accepted anywhere in the immediate future.

I know this is a bitter pill to swollow for many holders who are in the red (and believe me, I spent years in the red on CXO before it finally took off) but literally the best thing we can do for our pockets is hold firm. If someone has orchestrated this crisis deliberately then panic and a willingness to take a crappy offer is exactly what they want. Remember that our SP (at least once the production issues are ironed out) really ought be north of 2 dollars and that put simply Lithium demand will continue to outstrip lithium supply into the future. It's just inevitable.

These problems we face with the processing plant are technical issues with technical solutions. Granted, there is a fire and brimstone side of me right now that would love nothing more than to see the entire board sacked for incompetence and such callous, indifferent disregard for ordinary shareholders equity being flushed down the toilets, with some losing almost everything they have (Since Gareth took office, the share price has dropped about 70% despite going into production, being cash positive and having no debt which baffles me).

The board at the very least should take absolutely no further performance rights that are not already written into their contracts and no further bonuses or pay rises at the next AGM. Rewards are rightfully for people who perform well. They are underperforming by a massive margin right now and giving themselves more money for their dismal failures to protect and grow shareholder equity, while at the same time effectively crippling the share price, diluting us and playing right into the hands of the shorters and insto's despite MONTHS of this being raised as a problem wouldn't just not pass the pub test, it would be downright bloody laughable and insulting.

But that said, the show must go on.

We have cash in the bank (quite a bit of it now), good fundementals and are blessed with great geography. We have drilliing programs which to the best of my knowledge are still going strong, we have a growing resource and will soon be exploring other locations, we have no debt and a cashflow still coming through the door (albeit about half of what we expected).

I just hope that we see some serious serious action happening quick smart on the processing plant. I understand that there are obviously some legacy issues inherited here but ultimately, the buck stops with the board and its time for them to stop being an authority to themselves, start thinking of the common holders interests a lot more and really roll their sleeves up.

Lets just hope that they realise they've screwed up, actually feel bad for it, take some ownership, start actually regularly communicating with us and get it fixed. If they can do that (and start actually being honest and giving us the mushroom treatment on what's actually happening on the exploration front) then were are still well and truely in this fight and they can redeem themeslves and prove that they actually belong at that table.

In the meantime, should some entity come forward trying to poach us, I implore all holders to say NO. They know what we have is valuable, they know there are people out there who are maybe desperate and they will try everything they can to scare us and steal our futures away from us for a bargain basement price, only to unlock it themselves shortly after and make money hand over fist from it.

Don't give them your future. Things are inevitably going to improve even if the situation is a bit average at the moment.

Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 26/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.