CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Anything under 2 dollars I think would be a kick in the balls...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Anything under 2 dollars I think would be a kick in the balls and pretty insulting to be honest.

We have an all time high of 1.91 from memory and our mine is now actually in production, our resource has expanded significantly to 30 MT's (and I reckon will grow a hell of a lot more in future), we have no debts and a pretty huge war chest (albeit a lot is allocated to further expansion which is fair enough, you need to spend money to make money).

The situation with the processing plant can and will be improved. It will take time and its obviously gonna take money but given we have a steady cashflow still coming in, albeit half of what we were expecting and no debts. We have no chance of going bankrupt and its just a matter of giving the process engineers time to really fine tune the machinery and also potentially do any further upgrades necessary. If management are smart they should scream every little percent they achieve from the roof tops as often as possible as that's bound to rebuild market confidence and regain the trust they've thrown on the bonfire as of recent.

Additionally, lithium prices are tipped to rebound again in the not too distant future mainly due to inadequate supply still coming online (funny considering our own situation here lol) and the demand for it still increasing as the decade rolls on. That's gonna mean going back towards those really fat margins that were occuring when we hit our peak share price and given that were actually pulling the stuff out of the ground now and got no debt, I can't see any reason why logically we shouldn't achieve a higher Share Price (like many of us were predicting) once the plant situation is resolved.

So yeah, I'm not giving my shares away so that the Rio Tinto's and BHP's of the world can scoop them up at the last moment on the cheap, fix the plant issues and laugh their way to the bank while I'm left with a fraction of what I should be. Not even entertaining anything less than 2 bucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.