CXO 1.16% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Abc99 explain to me what you crying for ? 1. We knew from PLS...

1. 10,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1985
    Abc99 explain to me what you crying for ?

1. We knew from PLS ramping up issues were going to happen. They still produce 100 kilo tons per annum this year with a cost reduction of 200 dollars per ton. So their cost increase they stated in their quarterly is now mitigated for the next 12 months. In actual fact as of yesterday it’s $1000 dollars per ton cost so cheaper than the $1200

2. You know BP33 mine comes online next year which will dramatic increase tonnage and reduce costs

3. Recovery and optimisation is improving as we speak and mining works will be completed which will increase current mine output

4. the company already nets after tax 170 million as of yesterday’s announcement and has 250 million in cash

5. You know the Carlton deposit will be receiving a significant resource upgrade and further upgrades on current resource plus 25 million dollars is being spent on mining activities this half so your going to get more discoveries

So the question is why you upset for? Why you selling with the sheep and shorters? Donkey selling is what’s it’s called and take your easy money at s 700 million market cap 36 cents a stock. It’s coming and enjoy the next 1-3 months as the company sells more product, expands resource, discovers news deposits, optimises the plant and improves recovery, pulls in more cash and builds up cash balance and BP33 output is announced pumping the share price back to all time highs because the BP33 mine is the company maker

So I ask you again why you crying for? It’s timing the market and I’ll take my 3 million shares total and 36 cents share price and enjoy the period ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $1.157M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 721293 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 223000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.