CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-320

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Many experts have predicted a Gold & Commodities Super Cycle as a result of many planned infrastructure drives post Covid-19 recovery as well as mass production of paper money/QE infinity/ worldwide... and CXO has quite a few important commodities as well as outstanding professional and accomplished Management smarter than average and certainly as capable as DEG' or CHN' and with a bit of luck (which is an essential ingredient of any commodities explorer/developer business) there is no reason we can't be as successful:
    "Along withDe Grey Mining Ltd(ASX:DEG) (5 cents to a peak of $1.58 in CY 2020),Chalice Mining Ltd(ASX:CHN)was one the stand-out performer last year discovering a potentially world class Ni-Cu-PGE resource at Julimar (70km north of Perth) reaching touching an all-time high of $4.72 (market capitalisation $1.6 billion with $120 million in cash) at the time of writing on the back of a 21.5 cents to $4.25 move in CY 2020."

When someone has to fulfill an essential family need (buying house, education of children)... good luck to them...
    but having already made a couple of investment mistake of selling the stock to early based on emotional instinct... (eg sold NST around 80 C as got mad at the news of the CEO selling... I have missed out on the run to $17 approx... etc etc

The current potential is huge but the future potential at professional and ambitious management at helm could be much bigger (NST grew over 50 x in price mainly on acquisitions and cashed up company is the King in commodities business...

Having done my research initially I was only buying more on weakness as I did expect a success and absolutely agreed with management decision to delay Lithium development when the market conditions were useless and quite a few leading spruikers were not happy with the management' decision...

I feel that those who sold eg an outstanding contributor "wenty" ...have now sleepless nights as it is like giving away your baby...?

The sellers may have short term win but we "ain't seen anything yet" IMHO/DYOR

‘Successful investors tend to be unemotional.... By having confidence in their own analysis and judgment, they respond to market forces not with blind emotion but with calculated reason…
    Emotional investors and speculators inevitably lose money’. S. Klarman, 1991
    [2]

“Selling investments at the first sign of a market drop is like quitting your job or studies every time you begin to have a bad day. While it may feel necessary at the time, over the long term your bank account is likely to suffer”.

Andrew Amy

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.