CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-32330

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Smart money (outside the scope of CXO exclusively) is converting shares to cash, domestically and in overseas markets. Lithium is out of favour this past year and will be until 2025 by some analysts (I guess part of their strategy). 30c is entirely possible, the risk with Core according to some is cost and sales will not line up, if it's too expensive to run and there's not enough material to sell then company goes arse up. The big dogs will be fine but Core is desperate to shore up material.

We have yet to see any meaningful results from the $25m drilling campaign, or any news from the partnership with FleetSpace. If we have the material and the cash to dig it up sweet, but until then we're stuck not knowing where our future truly holds. It's not a perfect storm for a complete failure but there are so many headwinds here that the journey ahead is going to be brutal. The drop in SP is going to continue along with further '70c SPP target' and 'Gareth is a bum' narrative.

Here's hoping that recoveries pick up steam, sales of fines go well, optimisation continues and the drilling campaign yields further scope. Until all that Core looks fragile as a company and no amount of monotonous complaining is going to help, no matter how much the company deserves it.

I'm free carrying and still well profitiable since getting in rather early, but I want to see this company do well. Hopefully they can deliver in time but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited by snickothemule: 20/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.