CXO 4.76% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Certainly not bagging out the opportunities here. My conspiracy...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Certainly not bagging out the opportunities here. My conspiracy theory brain tells me that the lithium downgrades are part of a bigger plan by GS and the like so they can buy up cheap mines/shares. Saw that with the nickel downgrade, then suddenly a heap of mines were taken over at disgustingly low prices.

People would have to be crazy to think Li prices aren't going to go nuts in the next 24 months. OPEC is pushing the world to EVs, home batteries are becoming a very nice option (charge through the day, charge your car at night, don't rely on the grid), ROI on batteries and solar setups are sitting at 4 years in many cases. It used to be 10+ years.

Demand will skyrocket when people realise how short the ROI is on solar and battery setups vs their disgustingly overpriced power bills. EVs are being essentially legislated in the states as the Biden administration wants to cut back reliance on OPEC. Devices of every kind from scooters to telephones are demanding more and more lithium. Big money is circling lithium and nickel (non-laterite, sulphide deposits) mines. BHP are getting in on it, Twiggy is on the hunt, and now Rinehart is chasing lithium.

To ignore the likely exponential demand would be like thinking old filament light bulbs could never be replaced by LED. The only concerns I have with this company are the rate at which they're printing shares, and the cash burn. Investors need to talk dilution with companies, rather than look the other way, or not even realise.

I've seen so many companies on the ASX go from great ideas, solid shares to just penny stocks in a short time. That stock printing machine needs to slow down on CXO - before the stock starts to look like toilet paper... Before each CR becomes a dilutionary death spiral.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $251.3K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 4398422 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 339785 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.