CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

I'm thinking that since they are a producer and have their hands...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I'm thinking that since they are a producer and have their hands full, they could be using the same strategy as PLS, waiting for all the info to come together before releasing the upgraded inferred, measured and life of mine. It's understandable for minor speccies chasing capital raises to keep that kind of news flowing, but for a company that is in the early days of optimising, aquiring talent, tuning operations then wantan announcements could look desperate.

That desperation is in the shareholders hands now which sucks, but I imaging that kind of campaign could take well over a year to be fully materialised. Ideally fleet space would give them a head start.

Regarding fleetspace, there have been several companies that have signed up, with Hillsgrove sharing their delight with how much time has been reduced, but I've yet to see any lithium explorer share their story. I imagine Core would be the first, but I can't guess the timeframes. That is a specific update I'm most interested in, if it works as intended then Core hopefully could be able to scrounge up enough defined resources in the next 2 years to compliment BP33.

https://fleetspace.com/news/hillgrove-case-study-unlocking-copper-exploration-and-boosting-esg-practices

A preliminary update would help us out immensely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.