CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

@Voytek is focussing on the gold potential mate, DEG, CHN and...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    @Voytek is focussing on the gold potential mate, DEG, CHN and NST are all gold explorers. I agree with you in that claims of $1 plus are a little optimistic for a lithium explorer at our stage of development but add really strong gold results to the mix and we have the potential to reach some more dizzy heights in terms of SP - I would quote some of our other resources as well, but we are not actively looking to further define them (yet anyway), so they are likely better saleable candidates. This is why I am really interested in the next few announcements to see the real potential the company might have. If gold turns out to be a little disappointing (noting it is RAB), then we know any significant SP gains on the back of gold is unlikely in the near term. We know that as a lithium developer we could reach 50 odd cents in the short to medium term (and higher in the long term) but if the gold results are really strong then we could be off (again). I for one won't be selling anymore until I see what our gold potential is. There is good growth from lithium alone I think, but there is really explosive potential from gold. Hopefully not long to wait now.....

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.