CXO 3.33% 15.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-330

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Everyone needs to work out their own situation and their lifes objectives and work out their selling point.
    Personally my investment philosophy is not for the faint hearted. I am 71yo and should be enjoying retirement in ways that other people think is right for my age but instead I work on the computer about 4-5hours a day) doing due diligence from any source I can get. I love it... I have no debt but I am totally invested in what fund managers, financial advisors call high risk spec stocks and shun my investment approach. Every time my/our credit card needs restocking I the clear the balance by selling a minimum of stock each month be it $5000...$10000 etc and keep fully invested. If a recession came our expenditure would be rained in...recessions generally last no more than 18 months.
    My investment approach is scour the market for low MC stocks and then hit them with everything I have. I want something that can go up 10 times...it must be a life changer...transformational...and then you have to have the courage to hold them...why invest in spec stocks to double your money...why invest in blue chips that take 5 years to double.
    So CXO I had 5 million @5c 3.5 years ago sold them after 2.5 years for about the same as they were before their time and then revisited my due diligence and bought back 6 million at the same price about 6 months and just recently bought another 2 million at 24c all in one hit (on the sale of a small portion of my Vulcan shares)
    So why do I think this will go higher;
    *great lithium project...imminent production at the right time
    *hot sector...about to get hotter (for the next 10 years)
    *looming lithium shortage
    *gold projects looking promising
    *gold sector hot...wrote about it on previous post.
    *management looking confident(wonder if there is visible gold in those cores)
    Investors need to get out of their minds that is highly speculative..it is a/is coming a mid cap with plenty of upside still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $315.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $570.3K 3.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1227405 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1640284 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ 2802461
Last updated 13.03pm 16/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.