CXO 2.17% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-33293

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364

MY POSTYESTERDAY

I am really confused about the whole thing because we want totake the board down because they DON'T communicate and never tell us what ishappening?
    We hate shorts because the take this great minerdown?
    We have no confidence that CXO is worth investingin?
    WHAT the BLOODY HELL do you want.
    My reply will be tomorrow.

THIS IS MY REPLY.(my opinion only)

BP33 infill drilling results haveled to in an increase in the proportions of the Measured and Indicatedcategories to 9.36Mt, 89% of the total Mineral Resource Estimate (from 6.94Mt).• These increases in Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource, with theresultant increase in geological confidence, can now be considered forconversion to the BP33 Ore Reserves. • Infill drilling completed as part of aresource definition program has also led to an increase in the average grade ofthe Mineral Resource Estimate at BP33 from 10.1Mt @ 1.48% Li2O1 to 10.5Mt @1.53% Li2O2 . • The Mineral Resource Estimate and Ore Reserve Estimate willinform the mine design used for the updated feasibility study that is currentlyunderway

We got this announcementand yet some complained there were not enough ground bores, and the resultswere nothing to write home about.

HOW A SHORTSELLER WORKS

Short sellers are wagering that the stock they're shortingwill drop in price. The short seller buys it back at a lower price and returns it tothe lender if the stock does drop after the short sale. The difference between the sell price and the buy price is theshort seller's profit.

A short seller, who profits by buying the shares to cover theirshort position at lower prices than the selling prices, can drive the price ofa stock lower by selling short a larger number of shares.

How shorts drive stock price down

If the stock price falls, you'll close the short position by buying the number ofborrowed shares at the lower price, then return them to the brokerage. Keep in mind that to earn a profit, you'll need to considerthe amount you'll pay in interest, commission, and fees.

How the short seller repays the stocks they borrowed.

If the stock price falls, you'll close the shortposition by buying the numberof borrowed shares at the lower price, then return them to the brokerage. Keep in mind that to earn a profit, you'll needto consider the amount you'll pay in interest, commission, and fees.

How shorts hurt a company

Short sellers can prevent the company from sellingstock to stock buyers. Bylowering the market capitalization of a company, they can reduce a potentiallender's valuation of the company. This can prevent loans and preferred stockissuances.

How do shorts rise?

THIS TO ME SOUNDS LIKE ATYPICAL SHORT POSITION(tight, slippery, and fat sit on your bum)

Shorts are more likely to ride up if they are too loose or too tight. Second, the fabric of your shorts may also be afactor. Some materials are more slippery than others and will move around morewhen you run. Finally, your body type can also play a role.

We must be confident in thecompany we have invested in and HOLD when many shares are sold at a lower priceor sell when you don’t need the money as you are giving into them.

Remember we are about to getanother rise in fuel prices.

Remember we have manytrillions of monies being invested in this area, why because this is the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $201.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $336.5K 3.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 491403 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 976221 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.