CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Just be alot more careful going forward with your investments....

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Just be alot more careful going forward with your investments. It's not a game or popularity contest. You put hours, days, years into your savings, there are legal thieves trying to take that away. It's not about being rich or poor, there're doctors, lawyers , bankers, teachers, accountants, down to min.wage workers watching SP go up and down.it happens to everyone. Only those who manage it well, come out better. If charting interest you, go do a course. For information, use the library/ internet, see a professional. Better than seeing savings disappear. I believe the muppet ($680k/year) in charge is a liability to CXO, also believe lithium battery is THE game changer. Nearly every thing is now rechargeable.
    My dollars are in a lithium company with dividends higher than bank interest, increased resource, cash in the bank, production increasing, blue chip (ASX37), PE 4.6. People are selling because stock is down, so they can buy an explorer. What can one say. A company is dependent on earnings(funds) to expand, resource to keep stay in business longer. The more you chase$, the further it runs away. The richer you want to be, the poorer you will feel. There're lots of good posts and lots of spam too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.