CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-33769

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Why not?
    Disclosure is a regulatory requirement, ie ASX, ASIC, i am not them. I do not monitor, or cox this, that is the regualtor's job. I am a shareholder and i want information to help me understand and provide a basis for me to make decisions on my investments.
    A scenario for you to ponder. Core satisfies all disclosure requirements, but could be rated 2499 out of the 2500 companies on the ASX with respect to communication to shareholders. Does the regulator care about 2499 out of 2500? NO. But as a shareholder I care, because I want information.

Wrt demanding action of the company, I do not remember any input from you in making requests of the company, I was there. Is understandable though, as the approach / method was targetted to get results, and not just moaning and whining day in day out. Some call it a positive type approach, versus a negative type approach. Like not blamming everyone, moaning, being negative, but offering ideas that may help, trying to find something to improve or change the current situation.
    PS: I endeavour to respect alternative and others opinions and listen to others etc. , however, believe have to earn respect, see their track record and make judgement, etc. Go back and re-read your posts, is a common theme there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.