CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

May I ask a question and comment on your post. Have you been in...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    May I ask a question and comment on your post.

Have you been in a webinar with the CEO and the CFO (next weeks participants)? I have.

Did you find, in your webinar, that the "hard" questions were not answered and ignored? In the one I attended I did not experience this. A "hard", or technical, question response was I am not fully conversant on that issue, and I will take that question on notice and provide a reply. (Now some would expect the CEO to know everything, I do not. Technical questions need technical or detailed specific answers). For me, a response of I do not know and I will find out and respond, is not a no answer or been ignored. It shows other qualities.
    During the webinar, some responses ended with, Does that answer your question? Again, to me not a sign of not answering or ignoring.
    Of course you may have a different opinion based on your experiences. My experience was quite the contrary, or opposite, to what you have posted.
    I had not meet any of the participants prior, and to the best of my knowledge others also had not. We are not mates.
    Now is a subjective matter if the questions where hard or soft, but they were questions that answers were sought and given.
    Were the answers provided that I wanted to hear?, is another subject. Some answers are never good enough, or i sometimes find can not believe.

(I have for the last 20+ years, woken up, gone to the bathroom and told that person in the glass on the wall, that they are the most handsomest person in the world. Fast forward to today, and I know for fact that I am the most handsomest person in the world, and regardless of what others say it is not true what they say . I am the most handsome. People tell me because it is something I want to believe, and if I tell myself enough, it will become true / fact. And they call me crazy, I dont believe them, i truly am the most handsomest person on this planet. )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $654.1K 7.406M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1374000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 220148 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.