CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

I understand the desire to remain positive, but there's simply...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

I understand the desire to remain positive, but there's simply nothing to be positive about. Where is the upside, at all. Name it? Shot up by 30% last month on back of a bit of good news, straight back down again. Shot up last week on back of positive macros. Back down again. What will it take? It's a sick dog, and god knows what set of events short of a miraculous recovery in lithium prices or a TO is going to pull this back up. There's no reason to it. Last march it hit 70c (as bad as that felt there was always a sense of recovery) before recovery, there's nothing that different to the macro situation now, except a CEO dead set on down ramping the outlook of the company. SP should by all rights be around 70c, not this nonsense that a stupid CR and series of calamitous decisions that have destroyed any good will in the prospects of CXO have dragged it down to. And the shorts continue to pile on no matter how low it goes. WHY? Because the sentiment around this company has been ruined. And until the causes for that are addressed internally, a turnaround will be almost impossible.

It's really farking bleak, and being positive won't do a thing to change that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.