CXO 1.10% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-33793

1. 6,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    What a weird comment. Complain that HC is like a family bickering with each side having blind faith in opposite views. And then explaining which side you are on and the reasons behind your blind faith in that view.

Inaccurate comments like that they have had a year to fix recoveries and they have only improved 1% don't help either. The DMS plant was commissioned in February and the latest recoveries we have are from October which is 8 months not a year. October recoveries were noted as being at 55% which is more than 1% improvement.

Not convinced that the CR was needed but if it was the timing and discount were a mistake imo. They should have kept their mouth at shut on the 2025 guidance although i imagine they had little choice if they were planning the CR as reducing guidance after the CR would have have been pretty bad as well.

There has been other positives from GM though that few talk about. The BP33 early works, the decision to sell a DSO shipment and the being able negotiate the additional spod sales at decent prices, the significant exploration spend, the fines sales.

Given the problems he has inherited overall I would give GM a pass mark with room for improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $1.362M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 2946389 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.