CXO 2.78% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Yeah, I'll have a go. Be warned its IMO.Grants Open Pit - from...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Yeah, I'll have a go. Be warned its IMO.
    Grants Open Pit - from the drone snippets looks in good condition, Stage 2 stripping of overburden is well advanced, good working base, good rythm of blasting notifications, providing feed for plant and stockpiling for wet season, studies on potential deepening and/or expanding (say in southerly direction chasing the pegmatite body
    ROM - footprint been expanded, loaded up for wet (enough? time will tell)
    Crushing / Plant - screens replaced to accept 8mm from 6mm, trials to improve recovery. Unfortunately, not much more I can offer, just do not know. The 55% over 2 weeks (?) is encouraging.
    Over at Port - currently ore stockpiled, and is 2 ships berthed at loading area. Just stating fact, our informant in this area is off on short holiday. Damn inconsiderate, may need to sack him, just because he volunteers his time for free and spends his own money on fuel, etc, it just is not acceptable. Will speak to him.
    Surface water management- seems to have built new storages (SE area), new pumps, pipes, etc. So hopefully enough to deal with wet season, again time will tell.
    Drilling programprogram - my guess numerous holes at BP33 for: firmed up MRE (recently announced), input into new mining plan for mine, some ancillary drilling eg for info for u/g mining contractor where ventillation shaft, spiral decline, etc (so no lithia). The areas of Carlton and Hangong ore body look like swiss cheese from satelitte pics so drilling for potential increases in body or developing mine plans, etc. So with the northern areas drilled (for say other than pure exploration) time to move south (avoid the wet) and say drill Penfolds area (another poster commented), then further south to Shoobridge, and possibly a hole or two in Angininne, Barrow Creek. So I have low expectation of "where the drill results", "where the drill results", "are we there yet" announcements. Stick to the plan, it makes some sense to me.
    Communications - has been poor, seems to be improving. Are working on it.

SP up and then down, to me seems like a pump and dumping (or visa versa) action, but no the SP couldn't be being manipulated or the Company is being heavily shorted, say over 10%. No, could not happen, we have ASX rules (like a market particpant who insider traders or manipulates the price MUST self-report. So no reports then it does not happen. ROFL).
    The macro situation has not changed since March? Thanks for that info, feel I can cancel subscription to Foxtel, as Bloomberg, MSNBC dribble is ALL wrong.
    CR, have no comment, as I am not fully aware of company financial situation moving forward, capital $ requirements, etc. Although the CFO alluded to future volatility in lithium industry/market, capex requirements, capital costs increasing (re taking on debt), debt aversion for young company, need for strong balance sheet, possible revenue issues, etc, etc. Again, no comment here will defer to those in the know, ie CFO, Board.

Timing of CR and FY25 guidance? valid point u raise.
    So yes sentiment has been hit, along with trust and confidence.

For me, like that song Graham Chapman (Monty Python fame) sings while nailed to the cross.. Always look on the....... Are there future opportunities? - if recoveries do not improve can a fines mini-circuit be installed in the process, or a floatation circuit, or coarse particle floatation mini process (from other mineral processes trialled in lithia process), what about PLS / Calix JV processing of middlings/fines? , is the CHR / Lithium Oz (??) JV drilling next door worth looking at?, has their new process progressed dealing with 1% lithia, is it an opportunity? , advance Carlton to DFS - can this be advanced to provide expansion opportunites (say with floatation circuit increasing overall production, etc.) So do studies, more studies, look at options (can Core be a NT hub, like Gina Rhinehart and Chris Ellison seem to be doing, OK not same scale, but similiar concept). Studies, and more studies.

So yes can be positive or negative about it all, I choose one, and do something about it. Will I succeed?, likely not, but will not be through lack of trying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $599.1K 6.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1413775 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 456673 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.