CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Only a fool would want to pay money to get such insignificant...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Only a fool would want to pay money to get such insignificant information. Just as your posts and a couple of others post information which has no basis. If such people are certain a drop in the SP to 20 cents, why would they hold as it would make sense to sell now and buy later. GS have not had anything nice to say about CXO and now they are coming up with a capital raise. I read the last quarterly report and note that the cost of production has been greatly reduced from the 3rd. Quarter of FY23 and the last quarter cost is is in line with the final quarter of FY23. There was a cash outflow of $24M which did not include the 30/9 shipment of 8,527 tons and this will be in the current quarter revenue. For FY24 the current production strategy will see higher volumes of concentrates and the it is expected that 80-90K at 5 5% grades, hence there will be a decent amount of revenue received. Current lithium prices may not be as high as before and even at current prices for their grades we can expect to see a positive cash flow, as lower grades will be offset by higher tonnages. Further fines sales are expected to be 85 -95K at about 1% grade, will generate further cash.
    The last year was not a good year and management has had to get the company out of the rut and it looks like they have not been sitting on their backsides but putting a lot of work to remedy the situation. The recent announcements have been encouraging and we also note that tremendous progress has been made in Grants and BP 33 where production is expected in 2025 and 2026 respectively.
    I also note that the current prices are about the rock bottom and this is due to the shorting. The next two quarters will see more positive news and this will see prices moving north. The fundamentals are good and as with any new company there will be teething problems and I am convinced this all behind us and retail shareholders should discount GS and the filth it is coming with and they are unscrupulous blighters who will sell their mothers to make a quick buck. This is my opinion and not financial advice and I would suggest you do your own research and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.