CXO 1.67% 8.9¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34018

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    1. Bit late now . Could not have got much worse.
    2 . Learn from mistakes?? . They should not make mistakes, talk about a bit late . Totally inept.
    3.Depends which peers you are comparing it with .
    4. CXO had fallen dramatically before Li price downturn. Not relevant.You can factor in some SP reduction over the past few months however CXO as I stated was on a huge downward spiral well before that.
    5.I have invested in several Li stocks so I would hope not . Not relevant to whyCXO has been performing so poorly over a long period of time . CXO would be the first Li holding I would sell and am very happy I did sell a large portion of my holdings.
    6 . Yes ,just as well it had to. Hasn’t helped SP a lot of other factors com
    e in to play . Hence current SP . Cherry picking or trying too.
    7 . Downside? . Think we would all agree we have had more than enough of that . How many times do we need to go over the same ground. I’m sure most SH are aware of the problems CXO face . LOM . Fines , quality of product even if % is slightly higher. Mining costs ,operating environment ,wet season water pumping unproven, .
    Management decisions relating to recent CR , future financial management decisions. I could go on and that’s not allowing for challenges we have not even come to surface ( but I’m sure will )
    Upside . Opposite to downside is generally the way it works. Things will improve in the Li sector but how much will it improve CXO SP??
    Very little unless things change dramatically and I am not referring to Li price upturn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.002(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $811.9K 9.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 400356 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1020189 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.