CXO 2.15% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34022

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Great summary of issues why cxo sp is where it is.

The thing i find funny is that there is so many hc members who write pages of review, some technical and review data about cxo. But not one ever picked up on the flawed in the wall design for the grant mine and shared the info so all of hc members can benefit. No one review the drill sample or get a second opinion on the quality of the ore until AFR wrote a review why cxo crashed and reviewed the poor quality ore and discontinue ore body. Just shows, hc members are not professional or else someone would have pointed it out and saved alot of members from this big drop in sp.

i relied on the company to hire professional people to do the work and be open and honest about the mine, ore body and any relevant information that can affect decision making. Not the case, all the LT holder got caught out, some were smart enough to dump the stock at 65c before cxo put a trade halt and did the CR.

i hold in the hope LT in 2026, the market for Li will improve, as i still see the need for Li in the future. I hope within 3 yrs from now, technology has not advance too quickly to replace Li with cheaper elements. But technology is advancing pretty quick.

UBS said its expectation for the long-term benchmark SC6.0 (lithium) spodumene price is US$1,400 per tonne. To me, this doesn't spell a hugely successful rebound for ASX lithium share.

But, the broker did note that "even conservative demand projections will require new supply."

Just hope cxo dont stuff up with bad news and no more CR. Keep their target of 90,000 ton and continue to export and control their costs in regards to their development of bp33.

RBA suggesting more rate increase. Global economy still bad and have not bottom yet. Just need jhina to fix their property debt crisis and Li price will increase, my opinion, as they're the biggest EV market, and 1.85m people in jhina die from air pollution each yr. So they have the lives to gain by converting to EV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $1.048M 11.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291805 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 292171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.