CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34060

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    For the record, I had nothing to do with you been 'kicked off'. However, I have no problems with that decision.
    Now if it is the A team or X team, the common theme is the word TEAM. To me, the opposite of team is self-interest, yeah we all have a self-interest in our own investments, but for those that want to just gather info, let others volunteer their time and efforts to provide info for them and offer nothing in return is suspect. Your recent comment (on the forum) that the question re T/O and answer provided by GM maybe??, and then your comment re your discussions with GM, blah, blah MAY have irked some. For me, it irked me that you are happy to take but give nothing in return.
    Silly group, 5 sec SHs? (I am not), maybe the case, but to say achieving nothing is complete and utter BS. Answers to questions from the other group put to company, an 'other group' webinar with CEO and CFO (which MAY have led to the full Retail Shareholder Webinar), asking for Communications Policy review and getting, challenge to Board to provide presentation of SHs vision, wants, etc re communications (did not get), having a representative at the AGM, getting record of Q&As from the AGM, and so on, INDEED MAY be achieving little or nothing, as you say, but it may be something better than moaning and whinging.
    Gee, it would be interesting to hear what, and what you achieved with your 1 hour discussion with GM. Maybe I am jumping the gun, and all will be revealed to others in time. Or, if he is your mate, and was a private discussion about what did on weekend, can respect private discussions.
    Calling someone "mental", because they may have reservations about your actions / motivations, your agenda and input, is a bit rich. I would prefer to err on the conservative side, in an attempt to protect the greater good of the team. Negative nancies and blatant down rampers for their self-interest are best left in HC, IMHO.
    RE been rolled of your donation, of what $5 or $10, will enquire if can be refunded, but will advocate for no further flow of information of info, pics from the other group to HC.
    Sorry to genuine contributors to HC, but it seems the individual is more important than the grouping, and would not want to upset the individual or give them an unfair advantage (oh wait a minute might have that wrong). This ME, ME in TEAM is sometimes a hard concept to grasp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.