CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

I'm a long standing share holder from the early days when I...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm a long standing share holder from the early days when I averaged out at 33 c and it went to $1.80 but alas I got greedy, so I'm trying to see where this stock could go in the future. As I see it...
    Positives
    -
    We are a producer (unlike Liontown and many others)
    - We aren't in Africa (unlike LEO lithium .. geez I'm suffering there)
    - We generally hit deadlines with the exception of the reduced output advised
    - Unless the world decides hydrogen is the answer then there will be massively increased demand in the future for lithium and the current prices are likely to delay other miner's exploration/production investments

Negatives
    - Goldman sucks etc. continue to short CXO even though they've already made an absolute fortune shorting it and clearly don't think it's a takeover prospect (unlike Liontown was)
    - The lithium price continues to be pushed down, hence the shorting
    - Management appear to need a few lessons in communication and when is a good time for a CR
    So, my question is to the experts in the group. Is the reason that GS etc are shorting it because they believe the lithium price will continue to come down to such an extent that the market price falls below the production costs of c. $950 making the entire company unsustainable in the short term or will market forces bring the lithium prices back up (if you believe it's not rigged by the BEOT)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.